Thursday, August 3, 2017

A Summer Story Full Kit In Store Now

 
A Summer Story Personal Use FS
 
Well here is the full kit to my sampler that is running on my
Blog Train at the moment. This is a beautiful kit in every way.
Gorgeous colors, very summery, And awesome elements for you to
work with. I have worked with those dear little Posers from Charley.
And used the gorgeous artwork from Angelica's, as well as my own.
This kit will warm you heart with the feeling of a
day on the beach with a nice cool soothing ocean breeze sweeping
on the shores. Come and take a look. You will love it. All the
elements are full size 300 dpi. There is also 10 papers to match.
The PUP hopes you love this kit as much as I did making it. Have fun.
Happy Scrapping to all from The PUP
This kit is Available in all The PUP's Stores
Comes in Full Size ONLY





No comments:

Post a Comment