Sunday, September 24, 2017

Mega CU Kit 15.00 Only At My Wilma 4 Ever Store

 
Mega Halloween CU Kit In Store
At Wilma 4 Ever
 
Ok The PUP has put together a heap CU elements for Halloween.
This is a massive Mega Kit with heaps for you to play with.
I have added a lot of new kits to this mega Kit of the later kits
I have made. There is over 100 elements in this Mega kit.
There's Cauldrons, Fire, Witches Hats, Halloween Signs, Jaco Pumpkins,
and some Wordart. Haunted Houses, more Pumpkins, Halloween Moons, Frogs
and the list goes on and on....LOL. This is the cheapest way to get your
kits for Halloween. So I hope you have fun with all these kits.
There are 22 zips to get for this offer.
 
All elements are Full Size and 300 dpi
Happy Scrapping from The PUP
 
This offer is
ONLY AVAILABLE
at my Wilma 4 Ever Store for ONLY $8.00
 
Wilma4ever 

No comments:

Post a Comment